About YouTube Go Apk
YouTube Go is designed for those of you who want to watch videos and save quota. With this application you can save more data when watching videos from your favorite channels. The application is also very light, so it can be installed by low capacity phones.
This application has many advantages that can be chosen as an alternative for cellphone users who are not good. Even so, these advantages are also accompanied by disadvantages that YouTube Go users must take.
To find out more about the YouTube Go apk application, we will share the information in this article.
How to Install
To install applications outside the source from the Google Play Store will be a little different. There is a way to do that is to enable unknown sources. But don’t worry, because this app is safe for your phone. Don’t worry about an incoming virus or anything that can damage your phone, because the applications we share come from trusted sources.
For those of you who are still having trouble installing applications from outside the Play store, follow these steps:
- First, do the phone settings first to enable unknown sources.
- The trick is to enter the settings menu on the cellphone you are using.
- Then, click on privacy and there will be a menu to enable unknown sources.
- Just activate the menu to install applications from outside the Play Store, then the application can be installed.
- After that, open File Manager on your phone.
- Select Downloads.
- Find the apk that was downloaded earlier, and double-tap to install the application.
- Wait for the installation process to run and complete.
- If so, the application can be used immediately.
How to Register on Youtube Go
To use the YouTube Go application you must register first. The YouTube Go list can be done in the following ways:
- First, it’s not the YouTube Go app that’s already installed on your phone.Then, select the language to use when opening YouTube Go.
- Then click the Next option.
- For new users, you can select the ‘Add Google Account’ option.
- Then, follow the steps listed on your phone screen.
- If your phone uses more than one Google account, select the one you want to use to sign in to YouTube Go.